I almost took my camera with me today. You never know when there will be a perfect picture opportunity. But as I stepped outside to the strong wind and freezing temperature, I kind of forgot about it. But tomorrow, or should I say today because it's after 12, is another day and hopefully I'll be able to get some type of picture.
I'm really looking forward to Spring and being able to get out there in the warm weather and get some pictures. Try different angle's and shot's with my camera. Just to see what happens and what I can do. Plus I heard we're suppose to get some more snow and cold weather, therefore the Spring can't get here soon enough.
I also got some good news today. One of best friends asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. I was so happy and of course I told her yes! After her wedding that will be a total of 4 wedding's I will have been a bridesmaid in. I'm looking forward to it!
This a picture of me and my younger sister Lindsey. It was taken on Tuesday February 9th, 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment